Today was forcasted to be rainy, snowy, icy, gross. Earlier this week we were invited to go to a winery, but with the icky weather headed this way we decided to decline the invite and head to the movies instead.
Okay the movie was good - we saw Wolfman. But it was sooooo beautiful out! Today was a PERFECT day to hang out at the winery! Perfect. So after the movie I took a walk. The air smelled wonderful. It's a shame we don't have smell-o-vision because I SO would have posted it here. And you would have snorted your computer screen right off the desk.
It looks like the crap weather is still headed this way so I guess I won't get in another walk tomorrow. I'm actually surprised with myself missing my morning walks. Soon I'll get back into the routine. Soon.
I am so so glad it doesn't snow here!
ReplyDeleteThere is always tomorrow for routines!! Sending you some Middle Eastern sunshine :0)
ReplyDeleteI've had flu symptoms for three days of sunshine. Today I'm better and it's raining!
ReplyDeleteReview of Wolfman please.
I really suck with doing reviews, but you asked and I will do anything to keep my adoring masses happy...
ReplyDeleteWhen we were looking for a movie to watch I thought about which one I would most enjoy on the big screen and thought an action movie with special effects would be the best option. I was not disappointed.
The story was good with plenty of "boo" moments making me grateful for not holding the popcorn bucket on my lap (I'm prone to jumping at the littlest thing, source of tremendous entertainment for my family). It's gory. Very gory. Other than the bloody guts parts (multiple times) it was actually an okay movie for kids. No nudity, no sex, just an old fashioned scary movie (with intestines strewn on the ground).