Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blog Addiction

OMG!  How do you do it?  Or is it just me?

I could easily sit and read blog after blog all damn day.  This is far more enjoyable than scrubbing toilets or balancing my checkbook or grocery shopping or answering phones or calling Apple for repairs or... well just about anything.  I could easily cut off 3D human contact if I could meander through blog world for the rest of time.  This shit is fun.

The problem is I'm too nosy for my own good.  And here y'all are laying out your daily lives and posting pictures.... yeah, way to feed the addiction.  Thanks a lot.

If there's a 12 step program, I've just admitted I have a problem.  Step one ACCOMPLISHED.  I have ADD so it's not likely I will finish the progr...  OMG there's another cool link!

3 comments:

  1. And when you miss a few days and try to play catch up with all your faves, well, you may as well kiss any kind of productivity goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!

    It helps, in my case, that I have been on bedrest for a while [on, off, now back on...argh]

    If I didn't have the bloggies to read I would go nuts. But I solace myself with the fact that I am learning a lot, everyday. Yep. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

    And Kelly isn't kidding about that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree and I could write this post as my own. At the moment, I have a 5 bedroom house that needs cleaning and I have NO motivation to get off the computer at all.

    ReplyDelete