I don't participate in Sundays In My City because I usually spend Sundays holed up in the house. It's my day to stay home and do NUTHIN - my favorite thing to do by the way.
But this morning I woke up to snow! For the first time in over three months I took a walk. I didn't go the whole route but enough to snap a few snowy pics of my local park.
When I stepped out the door it was just a dusting but then it really started coming down. No one was out so it was very quiet. All I could hear was the tiny snow pellets hitting the dry leaves. Absolutely perfect.


That's a really pretty picture!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture and I could hear it too! Have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great pic and video! Your Sunday looks beautiful and a little cold but I'm glad you shared it with me. Sundays In My CIty is a fun feature and I've met tons of bloggers from around the world. It's nice to meet you too.
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday.
jj
It is beautiful! I love your pictures to pieces : ). I have to tell you a secret, 9 out of 10 times, my Sundays in my City posts were really taken on another day! I barely ever do anything on Sundays : ). So I am a cheater.
ReplyDeleteYour snow looks so pretty. So soft and beautiful. We have about 29 inches of it right now so I am sort of sick of ours, but yours looks lovely!
The snow definitely does make for beautiful mornings!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures, but I am so tired of snow.
ReplyDeleteWe heard that 49 of the 50 states have snow.
yeah that's pretty amazing about 49 states having some form of snow.
ReplyDeleteIt's pretty ironic the east coast is being slammed while Vancouver hosting the winter olympics is "enjoying" the mildest winter ever.
I cannot imagine how very quiet and peaceful this must be. We never get anything like that here in Australia at all. I know it is sometimes hard and expensive being locked in and roofs falling it and everything. But it is very beautiful as well.
ReplyDeletesimply beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love to do NUTHIN' too! I'm actually quite good at it. I'm a bit of a hermit, but my family likes to go out.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture and video. I have never been in the snow, but that will change soon because I do not plan on depriving my daughter of such loveliness.